When do I need to renew my MOT?
- You need an MOT every year once your vehicle is 3 years old.
- You can renew your MOT up to 28 days before expiry.
- If you renew in advance your renewal date will not be affected.
- If you fail your MOT you cannot drive your on the road unless it is to a pre-arranged appointment for repair or a pre-arranged appointment for an MOT test.
- If you fail you must take your re-test at the same test centre.
If you register with our online MOT service we can send you a reminder to give you plenty of notice to fit your next MOT into your schedule. Visit us today in South Wimbledon SW19!
Servicing, Repairs and Bodyshop
No job is too small for us. We can carry out standard and emergency clutch and brake repairs on cars, vans trucks, buses and commercial vehicles. We also offer:
- Servicing of vans, trucks and commercial vehicles
- Diagnostic fault finding
- Paint work across a range of vehicles.
- Fitting of roof racks and towbars
- Clutch brake repairs
- Bodyshop for all vehicle types
Our SW19 Wimbledon garage includes a fully equipped bodyshop providing a full range of bodywork repairs, re-sprays and collision repair.